Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hello 2012!

2011 was the best year of my life so far. This is because 2011 brought me my true love, Liam. :)
2011 also brought me lots of crazy weather, friends' weddings, awesome vacations, tons of long walks, great times with great friends, a second wedding anniversary and so much more!

To celebrate 2011 we had a "countdown to 8:00". We all know how impossible it is to find a sitter on NYE, so instead of fighting that battle, we all decided to just get together with the kiddos at 4:00, make and eat lots of food and wear our PJs. The Haarmanns have the best basement for it as there are toys everywhere and the kids had a blast. At one point in time I think we had 7 under the age of 4 running around.

Here are a few pictures of the kids having fun:

 It is a pink explosion down there. :)
 The arrival of Finn and Taylor.
 The girls having some appetizers.
 Liam held on to a drumstick all afternoon, so Jon brought the drum set out for him and he was in love!




As great as 2011 was, I am excited for 2012. I have BIG hopes for this year. I am not usually one for resolutions, but this year I have a ton of them for some reason. Well I guess they are not technically all resolutions, more just hopes for the year to come. So hear they are, well at least the ones I can share ;) (that really leaves you guessing doesn't it!) Also, I am not sure I have shared all these with Keith yet so he should have just as fun reading these.
-Make sure we are maximizing our 401K opportunities.
-Start making monthly contributions to Liam's college fund.
-A healthier lifestyle. Not sure what that all includes yet, but maybe a work out plan would be nice as well as eating at home more.
-Vacation. Hopefully a long weekend away for my 30th and a trip with friends and their children.
-Baby #2.
-Which means we will need a new house. Or at least get ours on the market in 2012.
-Get organized!

Hope everyone had as great as a 2011 as we did. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment