Monday, January 23, 2012

Macaroni Head

I know I already posted this on Facebook, but I just have to get it documented here as well. I am still laughing when I think about this. I was feeding Liam macaroni and cheese yesterday and he hit the spoon down. The macaroni went flying and here is where it landed and stuck!
He had no idea that it was even there and just went on smiling and eating as I was laughing uncontrollably at him.
This kid makes me laugh big time and not just when he has macaroni on his head. Every day he gets funnier and sneakier and I kept help but be amused. I don't know what we are going to do when it is really time to discipline him and we can't stop laughing at him.

On a side note we are only 11 DAYS away from the big 1st birthday! Can. Not. Believe. It!

No comments:

Post a Comment