Friday, January 13, 2012

Busy

We have been busy. And like I mentioned in an earlier post, usually too busy to pick up a camera.

New Year's Day Liam woke up with a snotty nose that eventually progressed in a fever that lasted for 4 days! It was not until this Thursday morning that he woke up looking like himself again. Although he was a giant crabstick for the most part, it was nice to savor the super cuddly moments with him.


During the height of him feeling so horrible, we decided it would be a good idea to buy him his first pair of shoes. Whether this picture suggests otherwise, I can assure you he LOVES them. This morning he picked them up and walked over to me and starting crawling in my lap so I could put them on for him.


And through all the snot, coughing and raging fevers, I was still able to capture a few smiles with my phone.



Next big thing on the horizon is Liam's 1st birthday. Yes, you read that right, it is almost here. We are having a party for him on the 5th (actual b-day on the 2nd) and I will be busy the next couple of weeks finalizing all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment