Friday, December 30, 2011

"Walking" in a Winter Wonderland

Christmas round 3 was just as amazing as the first two rounds.

We went to breakfast with Grandpa and Granny and Liam hammed it up the entire time. He kept waiting for someone to look at him and he would just start laughing.


We then went home and had a gift exchange with our little family. Keith spoiled the heck out of me and I was finally able to give him his Banana coat that I got a great deal on and have been hiding for a month. He loved it!
Right in the middle of opening presents, Liam decided to give us his present. He started walking!! Now he had taken 2-3 steps before but this was like 10-15 steps in a row. It was really amazing to see him figure it out and it really is the cutest thing ever. Since then he was been a walking machine. He, like in discovering most new things, gets such a kick out of himself. He always has the biggest smile on his face as his walks back and forth between Keith and I. I can't wait to continue to watch him hone in on his skill.

So anyway, back to Christmas. Liam had one present to open from his parents, a dinosaur ball popping thing. And honestly, I have no idea why we buy he toys. The kid spent 45 minutes (no joke!) the next day with a bowl and a spoon stirring the air. He is also a big fan these days of water bottles, toothbrushes and wrapping paper rolls.

Here are a few pictures of him on Christmas Eve.



 We actually got a cute family picture at my Mom's later that night.

 And a great one with my brothers!!

Christmas Day was full of presents and food at my Mom's again!
We all took home quite the stash.

Liam discovered the football and the Schute boys were happy.

 Keith finally got his memory foam and was happy.
 Liam opening his rug (or more my rug)
 and absouletly loving it for some reason.
 And he was happy!

We are looking forward to a low key NYE with the kiddos, food and pajamas. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment