Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Cheer

Even though Liam is not old enough yet to understand fully what is going on, I like to think that he is really enjoying his holiday so far. It makes me so excited for next year to see his face light up when he opens a present or sees Christmas lights for the first time.
Keith and I were watching SNL last night and Michael Buble came on singing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas." I just had to cuddle up to him and smile and realize how much of a merry little Christmas we will have this year. So much to be thankful for and to smile about. I can't wait to spend many more Christmases with my family.

These two pictures are a little late but I just love them. This was Liam's rough day. He had a flu shot, fell and hit his nose and lip and was then traumatized by Santa. After all that, he still looks pretty cute.



Also, here are a few pictures of the house. Decorations are pretty sad this year, but I still thought I would share. No tree as I didn't want to chase Liam taking ornaments off of it all day long!


Christmas Round 3 starts Saturday. Christmas Eve mass and then cocktails and appetizers at my mom's. Followed by presents and dinner on Christmas day.
I would love to get to Tiles to see the lights sometime in the next couple of days, however last night the line of cars was backed up to the highway. I guess we will wait next year for that one.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful holiday season thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment