Friday, December 16, 2011

Hands Full

I haven't posted lately and that has been for one main reason. My hands have been full! With what you ask? Well a wiggling, crawling, standing up, faster than heck 10 month old. The child is crazy these days. I was just thinking the other night how I haven't taken any pictures in the past couple of weeks and that is because I can't. If I get the camera out, Liam either wants to grab it right out of my hand or he has already made a mad dash into the kitchen straight for the dog bowl, and I have to put it right back down and chase after him.
It has been so much fun watching him though. He is starting to stand on his own and I have even seen him take a step or two. He has actually started to use some of his toys in the fashion in which they are intended instead of just banging them around or putting them in his mouth. And his is starting to love his blankie. At night when I put him down, he gets comfort now when I "tuck him in", pulling the blanket up to his face and rubbing his check with it or giving it a little chew.
So I apologize for my lack of posts, we have been busy! But we are having a lot of fun that's for sure. :)

Here are a few pictures that I have been able to sneak in.







No comments:

Post a Comment