Tuesday, September 13, 2011

That Just Happened

Maybe one day I will actually post something that is not just a weekend recap, but since we spend the most time with Liam on the weekend, that is really when all the fun stuff happens.
We had a great time this weekend. On Friday night a friend invited us to a wine tasting in the lobby of his building. He told us it was fine to bring the baby and luckily Avery was there as well, so we didn't feel too out of place. Avery is so fun and so very mobile! It is always great to see her and her parents to give us a glimpse into our future. I actually got some great pictures of her and Liam together this time.
Here she is giving Liam a kiss! (The cutest thing ever)


Keith put the two of them in this chair together and rolled them around. They really don't look too sure of one another, but I promise they liked it. (Sorry for all the repeats, I couldn't pick a favorite!).





The weather continued to be awesome, so on Saturday we enjoyed some time outdoors at the Clayton Art Fair.
On Sunday, Liam and I had a little date and went to our first Gymboree class. It really was a lot of fun. Liam loved "climbing" on all the stuff, playing baby soccer and the bubbles. Everything was going great until we had parachute time and Liam rolled right over to another baby and pulled his hair!! The kid did not agree and started screaming. So that was fun. My first experience of having to apologize for my child's behavior.





We enjoyed the rest of the day with newly purchased bubbles outside at home (I had to spoil him with some presents after class), a BBQ dinner and a long walk. When we were playing at home later that night, Liam crawled! Well maybe not the textbook definition of crawling, but in my book he is definitely getting the job done.  I captured it on video but since I am technologically stupid, I can not figure out how to get it off of Keith's phone and onto my blog! As soon as I figure it out, the video will be posted for your viewing pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment