Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm Not Getting My Hopes Up

I stepped outside this morning to 54 degree weather. Liam was not dressed properly. When I checked Facebook this morning everyone was commenting on how much they love fall and pumpkins and awesome weather and what not. But I am not getting my hopes up. I have seen this before St. Louis. You bring on the cool weather and then a week later, 95 plus again! Although I will take it while I can.

The weekend was lovely and low key as it usually is these days. We spent a day in Innsbrook and then came back to enjoy the weather. We took advantage by taking a few walks and by going to the Greek Festival to enjoy some amazing food.
We also had to bathe Liam in the sink to make sure he enjoyed it with us as much as he did with Grandma. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.









But if the fall weather does stay, we will be taking full advantage of it. A lot of activities coming up on the calendar including: Clayton Art Fair, Greentree Festival, Taste of STL, family photo shoot, apple and pumpkin picking and so much more! I am extremely excited for it all as long as the weather cooperates.

On a side note Keith started his new job today. I am so excited for him and his new adventure. Can't wait to see what this will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment