Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

So for all my followers out there ;), I did promise that I would post about our mini-vacation to Innsbrook, but unfortunately there is not much to report. And for some reason I did not get my camera out hardly at all!
Keith and I waited out the storms on Wednesday evening before heading out there.
Thursday was gloomy so we made a quick trip to Bloomenhauf to pick up some wine and visited the Carters outlet. This is where we got just a few pictures of Liam enjoying the winery. :)


Friday we went for a long walk and had yummy BBQ for dinner.
Saturday was spent pretty much lounging around the house.
Sunday, Keith went to play golf with J.C. and mom and Liam got to hang out by ourselves! Then we had our first "official" BBQ of the summer with Grandma and Grandpa, Bill and Karen and the Krohns. We also visited the lake where Liam dipped his toes in the very chilly water.
I do think Liam started getting his first tooth this weekend though, which made for some restless nights. Hopefully that thing will come in soon and we can get back to a good sleeping schedule.
So sorry there was not much to report.
Hope that everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. I just wish that the official start of summer did not have to bring this dang 90 degree weather. What the heck happened to spring???

No comments:

Post a Comment