Monday, May 23, 2011

Our Little Holy Child :)

We had a beautiful day yesterday for Liam's baptism. Here are a few from his big day.

Here is Liam with his Uncle J.C, his Uncle Bill and his Uncle Bill's ridiculous hair.
The ceremony:
Liam with his godfathers, yes two godfathers, as Keith says these are progressive times...
And Liam with his parents (even though not a great picture of Keith :))

And with both sets of grandparents:


We went to my mom's afterwards for lunch. I wish I had taken a picture of the food because it was quite the spread. Here is a picture of the cake though.

We got a great little college fund started for him that I am super excited about. Now I think we just need about 250 times that amount we have to be able to send him to college in 18 years. :)
Another picture too cute not to share, Liam and his cousin Carly in their matching car seats completely zonked out.
And just cause I loved it so much, here is the link to the Etsy seller where I bought his adorable blue seersucker monogrammed romper. Etsy is the greatest!

If anyone has any other pictures of the day, please send them my way. Thanks to all that came. We had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment