Friday, May 6, 2011

The Start of a Family... The Start of a Blog

So I have wanted to start a blog for a while now, and actually Keith has wanted me to start a Facebook page for the two of us but I thought now that we are officially a family, now is as good of a time as ever to get started. On this blog, I will share happenings with Keith and I and of course baby Liam! Turner might even show up time and again. Hopefully all of our family and friends can follow our little family here.
So where are we right now.... Liam born on 2-2-11 is now 3 months old and doing amazing. He is such a happy baby always smiling at the funny things Mom and Dad come up with to entertain him. (The picture on the top of the page is proof of this!)
In the past week, we have made the transition from Liam sleeping in a sleeper in our room to a crib in his own room. We thought for sure this was going to lead to a few sleepless nights. We decided to not make any plans last weekend and just fully prepare ourselves for a rough couple of nights. Friday night came. Liam fell asleep in my arms and I very gingerly lowered him into his crib. I held my breath and backed out of the room slowly. To our amazement, he did not wake up until 3:00 am. I feed him and he went right back to sleep. Since then sleeping in his crib has really been a non-issue. We even had two nights this week where he slept through the night for the first time!!
Liam is also getting a lot better with his head control. I put him down for tummy time the other day and he loved it. Picking his head up and looking all around. Mom couldn't be prouder.
So that is what is going on with the Costellos right now! We have lots of plans for the summer and can't wait to share those and lots of pictures with everyone on the blog! Keep checking back for updates.
And since every blog post should have a picture, here is a picture of Liam a couple weeks ago. On Mondays and Fridays he goes over to Miss Karen's house. Here he is with his girlfriend Ella. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment