Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day To Me!

It really is strange to hear people tell me "Happy Mother's Day!". I mean I know I am a mom now, but to be able to celebrate the day with my family is just weird.
So today for "my day" I wanted to go to the Botanical Gardens. When we woke up, it was raining. I was for sure that would put a kibosh on my day. But to my surprise, the day turned out to be gorgeous! My mom, Keith, Liam and I went down for lunch and a beautiful walk around the garden.
We loaded Liam up with sunscreen and made him wear his silly sun-hat that was way too big.
We got a few great family pictures...
Everything down there was so pretty and Liam was such a good baby. Here is a picture of the peonies, some of my favorite flowers.

And lastly, I have to give a shout-out to my mom! She is the greatest and I would not be where I am without here. Not a great picture of Liam though :)...

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends and family out there! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment