Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Two Year Anniversary

This past Saturday, Keith and I celebrated our two year anniversary. This was a big day for us because it was the first time that we left Liam overnight.
We dropped Liam off with my mom and headed down town. We started the day at with lunch at the new sports bar at Lumiere. We then played penny slots and roulette for a bit. The rest of the day consisted of bowling and drinks at Flamingo Bowl, Photo Hunt and drinks at The Pour House, more drinks at the Hilton, dinner and MORE drinks at Lucas Park (absouletly delicious by the way) and a night cap chocolate martini back at the Hilton. I am not sure how I survived considering that was the most I have drank by far in over a year. :)
We had an awesome time even though we missed the baby a ton.
Next big event planned: a nice 5 day Memorial day weekend with Liam's first trip to Innsbrook. Check back for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment