Friday, July 22, 2011

One Week From Today

We will be in Harbor Springs!!! Where it is currently 77 degrees while I am sitting in 100 + degree weather. I couldn't be more excited.
Even though I have been there 30 or more so times, this time will be a brand new experience, because now we have Liam! Just like I was so excited to show Keith my little slice of heaven the first time he came along, I can't wait to get Liam up north so he can start exploring. I hope that this is the first of many summers that Liam will get to experience Lake Michigan life. I know I will take hundreds of pictures and I of course will share those all when I get back, but today I thought maybe I would share a few of my favorite pictures from the last couple of summers in Michigan. Enjoy.
The classic front porch picture.

The view of the lake at sunset.

Keith with the girls at Pirate's Cove.

Katie and I cocktail cruising.

Grandpa and I!

Preppy mini-golf party.

Matching sweatshirts heading out on the water.

And one of my fav pictures of all time: watching fireworks on the beach on the 4th.


Hope everyone has a great weekend. We are heading out to Food Truck Friday in Tower Grove Park tonight if anyone wants to bear the heat and join us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment