Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Fourth

It has been quite a while since we have actually stayed in town for the Fourth. I guess things are a little different when you have a 5 month old. Yes, that's right a 5 month old!! Liam turned 5 months on Saturday. I just can't believe how big he is now and how much he has changed. He is now just over 16 pounds and 27.5 inches. And he is extremely active, always grabbing, kicking, rolling etc.
Anyway, we had a fun filled weekend and like usual I did well at taking pictures of some things, but missed quite a few others!
On Saturday we took Liam swimming for the first time. He absolutely LOVED it. The pool we went to had this little shelf where the water was only a couple inches deep. It was perfect for him to sit there and splash.





Saturday night The Bueltmanns came over and Liam and Avery swam some more in the blow up pool in the backyard. This is where I wish I had my camera but once again missed a great photo opportunity. :(
On Sunday night we went over to the Wissmans for a BBQ. It was crazy standing around there to see just how much things have changed in the past year or so. There was Avery - just over a year old, Liam - 5 months, Sam - almost two months and Sloane - 3 weeks! (Just stole a couple pictures from Mary to add. :))


On Monday we went to the Webster parade. After a quick down pour, Liam really seemed to enjoy himself and had fun watching all the excitement around him.






Since I thought that Liam was probably too young for fireworks this year, I had to sacrifice and this was how I enjoyed my fireworks on Monday night. :)
And one more cute picture of the bug for good measure.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! Back to the grind...


No comments:

Post a Comment