Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Any Day Now...

I think it will be any day now that Liam starts crawling, which excites me and terrifies me all at the same time. His favorite spot now is the floor. I can only hold him for so long now before he eventually wiggles his way right out of my arms. ;) This weekend he was all over the place. If you place a toy in front of him just out of reach, somehow he rolls, scoots and wiggles until it is in his hand and then of course two second later in his mouth. Here are a few pictures to prove just how close his is.



Also as a side note, Liam's two bottom teeth have cut through. He seems to have handled this like a champ. He had a couple slightly crabby days but now he is just back to his happy self. I am a little sad that I can no longer let him gum my finger, arm or whatever else he can get a hold of (cause man those suckers are sharp). But I am looking forward to the new stage this brings on. I hope we can start trying more solid foods. The kid loves to eat! :)

Happy Hump Day Everyone! In 8 days we will be on our way to Michigan and leaving these severe heat warnings in our dust.


No comments:

Post a Comment