Friday, February 1, 2013

Change is Coming...

Liam turns two tomorrow. I can't believe how fast two years have gone by. Time really does go faster when you have a little one reminding you of just how much has passed.
And as Liam turns two, he also has come change coming. On Monday, he will start daycare full time. I am so excited (and nervous) for him to start this new experience. He has been with family and a sitter the past two years where he got almost all one on one attention. Moving to a room with 8 other two year olds might be a little shock for him.
Ultimately I know he is going to love it though. And it is going to be a great experience for him. He is going to learn so much (much more than Keith and I ever knew at that age probably!) and will prepare him for kindergarten and all his future schooling.

I will hopefully have some more pictures next week of his birthday and his party. As for now, here is just a random cute one that was on my phone.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment