Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Liam!

Liam turned two on the 2nd (golden bithday)! I can't believe the little stinker is two already; although he does act 100% a two year old. (I will save that for another post).

For his actual birthday, we didnt do much. We had swim lessons in the morning and that was about it. He actually had a sitter Saturday night and Keith and I went to dinner and then to my brother's crawfish boil for a bit.
We had a small party on Sunday with just family. Ordered pizza and a cake and that was about it.

I really get irritated when I look at other mom's blogs and they have perfectly captured pictures of each perfect moment of their child's different life events.
I am horrible at this. A lot of it is my fault... we are halfway through an event before I realize I haven't even pulled my camera out. Or I am running around trying to make sure everyone else is happy and has a drink in hand that I barely have a free moment. Some of it is my damn cameras fault (or this is still my fault because I haven't learned how to use it!) And then there is the fault that I place on my squirmy, active, crazy little two year old.

So with all that being said, the pictures below are awful. But it was his birthday so pictures are necessary.
Dont know why Keith is sad here...

Liam loves Brittany!
Liam was so happy with the 1st present he opened, we probably could have stopped after that. The majority of the rest of this presents were opened by me and his cousins.
He moves so fast...
Singing Happy Birthday.
Not so sure about the candles...
He did end up blowing out the candles though.
He wasn't satisfied with the one piece on this cake, so he reached in and helped him self to another.
Blue icing face!!

And no family picture again! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment