Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day Recap

I know it is late, but we had a great mother's day weekend. The weather was absolutely beautiful and I was determined to take advantage of that.
Liam was a wonderful son and sent me 2 dozen roses of various colors on Saturday.

Of course we had a million things to do to get the house ready to go on the market, but we were able to have fun too! On Saturday the three of us went to the Botanical Gardens and had lunch and walked around for a couple hours. Liam loved running around all over and really loved the sheep although he kept calling them "doggies."
On Sunday we meet Keith's parents for brunch at Bricktops. Even though the service was pretty slow (they took $20 off our bill), the food was great and Liam somewhat cooperating letting us have a nice meal. :) We then headed to the zoo with my family. The place was insanely busy! It took about 20 minutes to park, but once we got it, we had a great time. Once again Liam loved it. He even got spoiled on "my day" when I saw a stuffed giraffe I couldn't resist.
And even though it was Mother's Day, I didn't get any pictures with my little guy (lots with daddy thought!). I am so bad at that, but here are a few cute ones I did get.

Also I found this old pic of me and my mom and thought it was appropriate to share now. Sorry for the quality, it is a picture of a picture.


Side Note: Have any of you seen that Johnson and Johnson commercial of the baby "talking" to his mom... telling her she is doing alright? Cutest thing ever, almost started crying. So happy belated mother's day to all you out there and if your little one wasn't old enough to tell you yet, I am sure they were thinking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment