Monday, May 7, 2012

Heat Wave

We had a great but crazy weekend. It was one of those weekends where you are just go, go, go until you look at the clock and realize it is 7:00 pm on a Sunday and you are left wondering what the hell just happened.
On Friday night we had Colin and Carly over for a pizza party and sleep-over. On Saturday we ran around like crazy trying to get the house together to take pictures for our listing. (All done so hopefully the house will be listed very shortly!) I am glad that we briefly forgot it was Cinco De Mayo cause it was hot and muggy outside and I am sure we would have just been miserable trying to partake inany festivities. Don't worry though, we did enjoy some tacos for dinner.
Sunday I helped host a baby shower which we attempted to have outside. After running around getting everything set up and cleaned etc, etc, I was HOT!! I was ready to jump in a swimming pool. Since this was not an option, we did the next best thing. We were already headed over to my mom's for dinner so we just decided to go a bit early and get out the sprinkler.
This was for sure the highlight of the weekend. Liam wasn't too sure about the whole thing to start with but after Daddy and Uncle JC gave him some pointers, he was right back to his monster self. He loved running up to the water and then running back just before it got him. After a while he figured out that he could pick up the sprinkler and spray everything or everyone in his path. Who would have thought that on May 6th it would be so hot that we would have to break out the swim trunks.

Here are some pictures of Liam enjoying his new favorite activity!


And I didnt forget that I promised I would post Liam's 15 month stats. I am just not one of those moms that remembers every inch, ounce and percentile (I know, I am horrible!), so I have to actually remember to look at the paper the nurse wrote it down on for us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment