Monday, April 2, 2012

I Think I Need An iPhone...

And only for the options of covers out there!

I have a Motorola Atrix and have been trying for the past 6 months to find a cute cover for it.
I constantly see the most adorable options for iPhones...
I would absolutely love to have any one of these. You can find these options at numerous etsy shops and other websites, but they only offer them on Iphones.
I tried an etsy project I found....

I was able to buy a clear Atrix case for $.50 and a piece of scrap book paper for like $.25 making the whole thing less than $1.00! However when you make things on the cheap, they usually are cheap and although it was really cute, the case lasted about a month before it broke into pieces.
So I am still without an case for my phone. And I am thinking the easier option at this point is to just trade this in for an iPhone (dont tell Keith ;)). Because really I am tried of doing searches for Motorola Atrix phone cover and getting results that look like this...

I mean... really?!

No comments:

Post a Comment