Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gobble, Gobble

Liam thoroughly enjoyed his first Thanksgiving.
We started the day with pumpkin pancakes, always a delight.
The majority of the rest of the day was spent at the crazy Costello household. Keith's sisters (Kelly and Kristen) were both in town with all of their gang. So everyone was there except for Kim and family. The kids all had a blast running laps around the house, playing with the Christmas tree, wrestling and what not.
I apologize for my pictures from the day. I had left my camera memory card at home so they are all from the cell phone.
I also once again neglected to get a picture of the family together. Here are a few from the day though.
And this was a Thanksgiving miracle, we actually got all 7 present cousins to sit still and pretty much look at the camera for the group picture.

The day after Thanksgiving, we celebrated Christmas with everyone, but that is a whole separate post.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is not stressing out as bad as I am about the upcoming holiday and all the events that go with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment