Monday, November 14, 2011

El Chupacabra

Returned a few days ago from La Romana and it was a wonderful vacation. We were lucky to have missed all the rain and had beautiful weather.
After the first full day, I was not missing Liam as much and was really able to enjoy myself. We had a great time with some really great friends. We are hoping that the next vacation can be a little bit more low key and include all of our children.

I am going to have a really hard time narrowing down my picture selection but I will do my best and then eventually post all of them on Facebook. These are in no particular order. Enjoy.


The boys having way too much fun together.
 Why not drink from a giant martini glass? We are friends.
 Kayaking.
 Who does this?





 One our way to Saona Island.
 First day, no tan yet.



Again, what were we thinking?


 El Chupacabra, El Chupacarba...

 Too much fun!

 Oh man... at least i won some money.
 View from one of the restaurants.





 Jilian was not feeling well.
 Saona Island.
 Sand Volleyball.



 Last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment