Monday, August 8, 2011

Mouth Watering

Got back from Michigan yesterday... lots to post!
I thought I would start out with something mouth watering. :) Every year I go, people always say "I am sure you guys go out all the time to lots of good restaurants." And to which I reply "No." Keith and I did have one date night out, but other than that, dinner is spent on the porch. We take turns making meals and they are always spectacular. Complete with appetizers, drinks and desserts. I wanted to share a couple pictures of some of the delicious meals we enjoyed last week. Try not to drool on your keyboard...
Chicken sausage with grilled corn and homemade potato salad.

Homemade pizza (Hawaiian, Pesto Veggie and Sausage with Peppers and Goat Cheese) with BLT salad.

Grilled shrimp tacos, butternut squash and Spanish rice with a Summer Shandy (in a mason jar!)

Grilled whitefish, salad and Parmesan/basil orzo.

More Michigan posts to come soon. I am really missing that cool lake breeze right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment