Friday, March 9, 2012

What Liam Does at the Sitters

I traveled for work early this week. I actually only spent one night in a hotel but it threw my whole week off. It felt like I had been gone for 4 days! On top of that, two of our normal sitters were out of town this week leaving us with a little bit of a mad scramble trying to find replacements. On Monday, my dad watched Liam in the morning and my mom in the afternoon. Today I took him to my friend Heidi's who so graciously agreed to watch him even though she has two of her own running around and Monday Keith is taking off work to stay home with him.
I am so happy that Liam gets to spend his days with family and friends. On the the huge advantages of that is everyone that watches him sends me pictures and texts of how his day is going. If we decide to switch to daycare when he turns 2, I am really going to miss that!

So here are some of the pictures I get to see that bring some sunshine to my work day.

Here is Liam napping on the couch surrounding by dogs!
Here he is enjoying the day. This picture came to me with the following text "This is how Liam rolls. Biting off lids, dragging around his own seat and sweeping, spooning and what not." I LOVE it.

And here he is this morning. He found the cookies at the Haarmanns. I love how Olivia is looking over his shoulder like a big sister and he has only been there a few hours. :)
On a side note, I am so excited for tomorrow. Heidi, Miranda and I are taking some time away and leaving tomorrow afternoon for some winery and Innsbrook time. Hopefully I have some fun pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment