Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sick Baby

We have a sick baby on our hands. Liam has been a snotty crabby mess for the past few days. He has been sleeping horribly and he won't let us anywhere near his nose to clean all that disgustingness up!
On Sunday, we had a family photo shot and I just hope we got at least one or two good pictures out of it. Although it was a beautiful day, Liam was snotty and drolly and just an overall mess. He was eating leaves and grass, and not paying attention to anyone. :) And I am sure Keith and I were just fussing with him the whole time and not paying attention to the camera either. I am supposed to get a sneak peek picture here soon so I will post that once I do.
Liam and I leave for Michigan on Thursday, so I just hope he is better by then. I am not sure how I am going to handle a sick baby on two different flights and then an hour drive! So excited for a couple of days off work though.
So needless to say, no pictures to post today. They really wouldn't be all that cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment