Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was great, but exhausting. We had fun with family and friends, the weather was amazing and of course Liam learned all sorts of new things.

On Friday night, I had a surprise family get together for Keith's 30th at Sage. It is so crazy that Keith is 30 now. That means, I am almost 30. Oh man, the places I thought I would be at 30, but that is a whole different post.

On Saturday, I played Susie Homemaker. I made banana chocolate chip muffins and white chicken chili. I was going to make tortellini soup, but what I thought was going to be a 2 hour nap for Liam was only about 30 minutes long! Daddy had to take him for a walk for me to finish. Everything turned out delicious.



On Sunday we went to watch Daddy play soccer at Forest Park and it was gorgeous out. Liam got to play with his friends Olivia, Evelyn and Avery. While there, he learned how to step up on his stroller, crawl through the grass and even had his first bit of chocolate (completely on accident!). Luckily Heidi was there to take a bunch of pictures for me because I forgot my camera.


Look at his hair in this one!





Also some pictures from our photo shot a couple weeks ago got posted. Check out our photographer's blog.
http://www.hollydawnphotography.com/blog/

And lastly this is from this weekend, but here is what my son does at the babysitters. Sleeps on the floor, cuddling with the dog. This would never happen in our household!


We are looking forward to the next couple of weekends. Pumpkins, apples and Halloween!! Then Keith and I leave for Dominican on November 4th. I can't believe it is almost here. I am starting to get some major anxiety about leaving Liam for five days. The longest I have left him has been over night and we were just 20 minutes away. Now we are going to be in a different country. I know Liam will be fine, and I know this probably sounds silly, I am just worried something might happened to us. If anyone has any great advice on how to get through this, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment