Monday, June 27, 2011

Highly Recommend..

I highly recommend taking a couples cooking class at Kitchen Conservatory.
http://www.kitchenconservatory.com/CookingClasses.aspx
Keith "surprised" me on my birthday with the Gulf Coast couples class. I put surprise in quotations because I figured out where he was taking me the day before. I had to get a babysitter so I asked Keith when we would need one and he told me the thing we were going to went from 6-8:30. Well my mind never stops and pretty soon I came to the conclusion that it was a cooking class. I jumped on Kitchen Conservatory's website and there it was on the 24th from 6-8:30. So being the butthead that I am, I ruined my own surprise, but it was still a great night.
We made fried oysters over spinach with cream sauce and crispy kale, creole crawfish cheesecake, orzo, grilled snapper with Greek salsa and tort with fresh fruit and Greek brandy glaze.

Thanks to Uncle Bill and Aunt Karin for babysitting for us last minute.
If anyone is interested in doing one of their classes, let us know and I am sure we will join you!

No comments:

Post a Comment