Thursday, June 14, 2012

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

For those of you that didn't see my Facebook post, I had a lucky day yesterday. I attended an award ceremony at work and afterwards they drew 3 names of the attendees to win an IPad and my name was pulled!!
I was ecstatic as was Keith. We have been wanting an IPad for along time but since all of our money has been going into savings for a new house, it really wasn't in our future. So needless to say we had lots of fun last night playing with our new toy. Of course I had to look into cases right away and thanks to pinterest found this one.

It is the first one I found, but I love it and I think this will have to be my next purchase. I mean I have to protect my precious win!

On a side note: Keith and I have gone a little crazy in the head and decided we are actually going to attempt to take Liam to another Cardinals game tonight. Let's hope it goes better than the first one!

No comments:

Post a Comment