Friday, June 8, 2012

My 100th Post

Today's post is my 100th! I think that is kind of crazy. Not saying that I have sat down and wrote 100 thought provoking pieces or anything, but just kind of crazy that I have kept up with this blog that long already. I really taking the time to post all of Liam's cute pictures while also giving you all a brief glimpse into our life (even if you all is only my mom and my husband!).

Things are crazy today. We are trying to leave for Chicago for the weekend and getting out of town is not nearly as easy as it used to be. There is the dog, the bags, the extra stuff (high chair, diapers, stroller, etc.), arranging the babysitter and getting the house clean. Did I mention we have a showing today at 2 and an open house on Sunday?!  I wish I wouldn't let these things stress me out and just enjoy the fact that I get to take a half day off work and go see all my family for the weekend!

In the meantime, I will leave you with some pictures from last weekend. We went to the Chinese lantern festival at the Botanical Gardens and it was awesome. I was worried about Liam because they don't light the lanterns till 8 and that is already past his bedtime. He was a champ though! He loved the "fire-breathing" dragons the best. He stay up till almost 10:00 without getting cranky at all, the latest he has ever stayed up before (at least under our watch ;) ).

Hope you all have a good weekend.

 A family picture? It's a miracle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment