Monday, August 26, 2013

Catching Up on the Last 12 Weeks


My blog has not been working properly for quite some time now. It is still giving me a hell of a time but I am going to try and catch up on the last 12 weeks now. Get ready for a bunch of pictures. :)

Graham came into this world on May 29th and our world is forever changed (especially Liam's ;)) but for the better of course.

Before he was born we had to enjoy or last weekend as a threesome. And since it happened to be Memorial Day weekend we were able to squeeze as much fun out of it as possible. We went to the zoo, Grant's Farm and Ted Drewes! Liam was spoiled his last weekend as an only child and he loved it!




Then Graham was born and we brought him home. Liam loved on his little brother and again tons of pictures were taken.

 We had a few projecticle vomit issues with Graham that landed us in the ER two different times, once via an ambulance. Probably another post entirely but here he is chilling naked after one of those vomits!
 I think someone needed some extra attention in this outfit.
We had 4th of July (with the boys in matching outfits) and then Graham and I got to dart off in the private jet :) for a quick trip to Harbor Springs. (And I have no idea why the size of my pictures has change now! Ugh!)

 
We got to see cousins Henry and Walter which was great since it has been about 5 years!
Liam is now officially potty trained. And pooping is always easier when you have the Ipad to help keep the time. (Poor kid is going to kill me for this one day!)
Keith and I got a date night for my birthday and more pictures of the Graham man!

He is such a smiley baby!
We had a little family photo shot and some brotherly love shots!

Graham and I had an even shorter trip to Chicago to celebrate my cousin Katie who is pregnant with her first!

And then my 12 week maternity leave came to an abrupt end.
 Graham loves watching his mobile!
 And going on walks!

And now I am back at work... blah! But both boys are in daycare just a building away making it easy to pop over and say hi when I need to. Hopefully my blog will start acting better and I can start posting more details soon.
Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment