Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Finger Painting

I found this idea on pinterest the other day.
http://deborahgilbert42.wordpress.com/2012/02/14/capris-valentine-craft/
I liked the idea but I really didn't like the finished product.
On Sunday morning the three of us headed to Michael's with the project in mind.
We ended up buying some finger paints, a white canvas and wooden letters in Liam's initials.
We came home and set up a painter's tarp in the front yard and let Liam go to town. He loved it. He ended up using the spoon more than his fingers, but got dirty enough to make you think differently.
I absolutely loved the finished product, so much that I don't think I am going to add the monogram. I am pretty sure we will be hanging it in the bedroom above the dresser.
Here it is:

No comments:

Post a Comment